#Open #account #PNB #instantly #methods
In today’s date PNB of the country Best Banks For Saving Account is counted in the list of
Also, according to big news sources, Punjab National Bank is at the fore in promoting digital transactions, where it provides very good Multimedia Banking Services with Minimum Balance.
So if you are looking for a bank that can provide you the best banking services at least or even within Zero Balance, then Punjab National Bank is the best option for you.
#1 Punjab National Bank Account Details
Now we will talk about what will be the benefit to you by opening a savings account in PNB, what will be the charges in it, as well as what qualifications and documents you should have to open the account –
PNB Account Benefits
If you open your savings account in PNB, then you get many benefits and options in it, such as –
- in this 500/- Opening Amount With this you get the freedom to open a Savings Account.
- Also in this you Zero Balance Saving Account option will also be available.
- Here the Minimum Average Balance is also very low. (Which full details are given below.)
- You on Saving Account 3.25% From 3.80% Interest rate up to
- Talking about Debit Transaction, then you can get maximum 50 transactions per month can do.
- Internet Banking is free as well as for every 6 months you get 20 Personalized multi-city checks absolutely free.
- You can do a maximum transaction of Rs 1 lakh per day, but if you withdraw money through slip in the bank branch then no limit is applicable.
Eligibility / Requirements
Any person who wants to open his account in Punjab National Bank should have the following eligibility –
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Age should be 18 years or above.
- In the case of minor, the account can be opened on the legal guardian or on the behalf of the parents.
- Documents should be approved by the government.
To lose an account with Punjab National Bank, you must have the following documents –
Minimum Average Balance
Talking about Minimum Average Balance, PNB has the lowest minimum balance limit as compared to any other bank, which is better for applicants with low budget.
The minimum average balance in PNB depends on the quarterly ie 3 months average and location –
- Rural – Rs. 500/-
- Semi-Urban – Rs. 1000/-
- Urban – Rs.2000/-
- Metropolitan – Rs.2000/-
Talking about the charges of PNB, it is also less than other banks –
- If the account holder is minimum Qly of 3 months. If the average balance is not fulfilled, then it may be charged from Rs 25 to Rs 250 according to the location.
- In case of more than 50 Debit Transactions in a month – 5/- per withdrawal will be charged on every subsequent withdrawal.
- All other Charges List To view visit the link.
#2 Open PNB Account (Step by Step Guide)
You can open your account in Punjab National Bank in 3 ways –
1 How to Open Online PNB Account
Follow the simple steps given below to open an online PNB account –
1. First PNB Visit the website of
2. Then Online Services In >>> Saving Account Select the option of –
3. After which you Online Saving Account Click on –
4. Finally you will get the Online Saving Account Opening Form, in which you have to give all your details.
5. To fill the information, you should keep your necessary documents with you so that there is no problem and you can open the account easily.
2 Offline Process
To open an offline PNB account, you have to go to your nearest Punjab National branch by taking the above mentioned documents and fill the account opening form and attach all the documents and submit it to the bank.
Your account will be opened immediately and you will be given Passbook and ATM Card along with other things.
3 Open Account by PNB One APP
You Mobile App whose name is PNB One You can download it from Play Store and open your account.
In this you get all the facilities so that you do not have to go anywhere, you can do many things with the help of this –
- Fund Transfer
- M Passbook
- Open Term Deposit
- Control your Debit & Credit Cards
- Biometric Authentication
- Other Value-Added Services etc.
Note – Apart from the information given above, some questions are being answered below, if you have any question related to PNB in your mind, then definitely tell us in the comment box, because we reply to every comment.
#3 Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 What are the Savings Accounts opened on Zero Balance in PNB?
Ans: You can open many types of PNB accounts on zero balance, such as –
- PNB Junior SF Account
- PNB Vidyarthi Savings Fund Account
- Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA)
- PNB Rakshak Scheme
- New Salary Saving Products etc.
- PNB Shikshak Sweep Scheme
- PNB Pension Savings Account
Q.2 PNB Where to contact for help related to account?
Ans: For any kind of problem related to Punjab National Bank, you can – PNB Complaint Portal You can register your complaint by visiting the Helpline 1800 103 2222 can call on
Q.3 Can I open a PNB account without PAN card?
Ans: Yes! You can open, provided you have to fill and submit Form 16.
Q.4 How to fill the opening form to open an account.
Ans: You can fill the form by giving your documents and if you fill the form offline then you can take help of bank employee.