#Corona #Pandemic #Delhi #Governments #Education #Directorate #SOP #School #Students
The Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi has issued SOP i.e. Standard Operating Procedure for the students of class 10th and 12th to come to school. On Sunday itself, the Delhi government had allowed the students of class 10th and 12th to come to the school for admission related matters, for counseling or guidance or for practical activities related to board exams. in Delhi number of corona cases steadily decreasing
Many families whose children are not able to study online, are waiting for the school to open.
The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is as follows.
1. The student who wants to come to school will have to bring a consent letter from his/her parents.
2. Online classes will continue, students who want to continue online classes will be allowed to do so.
3. The head of school will make the schedule of the students in such a way that the corona rule can be followed in the classroom or laboratory.
4. Students should be told not to share their books, copies or stationery.
5. Students or teachers with any symptoms will not be allowed to come to the school.
6. There will be compulsorily thermal scanning at the entry gate of the school.
7. It will be mandatory to sanitize hand at school entry, classroom entry, laboratory entry or entry of other public places.
8. Also arrange for a quarantine room for emergency situations inside the main school of call.
Kovid cases decreased, but 45 districts with more than 10% positivity still cause for concern
Significantly, the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) said in an order on Sunday that restrictions or relaxations on any activity in the national capital in the light of the Kovid-19 epidemic will be applicable from now on on the basis of the laid down parameters of the Graded Action Plan (GRAP). Will. It has directed all the district administrations to implement the GRAP recommendations with immediate effect. The Delhi Disaster Management Authority will send daily alerts under the color coded system mentioned in the GRAP to all the districts to help them in decision making.