NayaTez.com
At Akhilesh Yadav Rally At SP Office, Incharge Of Gautam Palli Police Station Suspended – MCC And Covid Guidelines Violated At Akhilesh Yadav Rally At SP Office

At Akhilesh Yadav Rally At SP Office, Incharge Of Gautam Palli Police Station Suspended – MCC And Covid Guidelines Violated At Akhilesh Yadav Rally At SP Office

#Akhilesh #Yadav #Rally #Office #Incharge #Gautam #Palli #Police #Station #Suspended #MCC #Covid #Guidelines #Violated #Akhilesh #Yadav #Rally #Office

Highlights

  • Crowd gathered at Akhilesh Yadav’s ‘rally’ at Lucknow’s SP headquarters
  • Election Commission’s guidelines put on hold, Kovid rules also broken
  • Election Commission registers FIR against Samajwadi Party
  • Gautam Palli police station in-charge suspended immediately due to negligence

Lucknow
The Election Commission has strictly taken the violation of Kovid rules and code of conduct at the Samajwadi Party (SP) headquarters. An FIR has been registered under the Epidemic Act on the instructions of the EC. A case of violation of section 144 has also been registered at Gautam Palli police station in Lucknow. The Election Commission has suspended the in-charge of Gautam Palli police station Dinesh Singh Visht with immediate effect for ‘gross negligence in the discharge of duties’. The commission has also sought clarification from Assistant Commissioner of Police Akhilesh Singh and Returning Officer (174-Lucknow Central Legislative Assembly constituency) Additional Municipal Magistrate-I Govind Maurya by 11 am on Saturday.

Crowd gathered in SP office, case registered
A case has been registered against two and a half thousand workers of the party at Gautampalli police station due to the huge crowd gathered in the SP office on Friday. Police Commissioner DK Thakur said that reports were filed under six sections including Disaster Management and Epidemic Act. According to sources, when a team of officers went to the spot, there was a violation of Kovid rules. The road was also blocked due to the parking of the vehicle on Vikramaditya Marg.

Before the elections, the MLAs changed… Will the government also change in UP, the biggest survey came
people were walking without masks
In the SP office, many leaders including BJP’s rebel cabinet minister Swami Prasad Maurya, Dharam Singh Saini joined the Samajwadi Party. These leaders mobilized thousands of people to realize their power. There, a crowd had gathered from the office premises to the main road outside. A small rally was organized in keeping with the Corona protocol. During this, Akhilesh Yadav and Swami Prasad Maurya along with many other people were without masks on the stage. Not only this, a large number of people were walking in the SP office without wearing masks.

Akhilesh Yadav’s taunt on CM Yogi, ‘Cricket does not come, Baba missed the catch’. UP Election 2022

‘CM has already gone to Gorakhpur’
Excited by the burglary in the BJP, SP chief Akhilesh Yadav said in the program organized at the party office that 80% of the people were already with the SP alliance, now the remaining 20% ​​also turned against the BJP. The government already knew that people were coming to the SP in large numbers. That’s why the CM already went to Gorakhpur. However, someone had booked his ticket for March 11. Akhilesh said that the handle of the cycle is fine today. Both wheels are fine too. There are also a lot of young people who pedal. This time no one will be able to stop the cycle. Some people are saying this is the semi-final, I say this is the final election. I am wondering what will happen to a leader who used to get stool till now?

SP-Lucknow

Akhilesh was present in SP office

NayaTez

Add comment

Your Header Sidebar area is currently empty. Hurry up and add some widgets.